Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Nichido Pink Ice Lipstick


Nichido Pink Ice



And this how the lipstick looks like when applied on my lips. ;)

The lipstick is very moisturizing.
I also love the color not just because it looks natural,
but also the tint adds life to my lips.

This is suitable for students like me.
Of course I don't wear make-up that's too obvious in school.

I also love the scent.
This smells like chocolate (in my opinion)
;DD

Thanks for reading my blog. ;)





5 comments:

Golden said...

I did hear that a lot of women are crazy over this lippie. Now I know how Pink Ice looks like. Thanks for sharing!

trizh űű said...

welcome sis. ;)

Juuya said...

Wow, the color is so nice! I'm buying this.

I'm starting a beauty blog too. Feel free to drop by if you have time. :D

trizh űű said...

thanks! ;)

Mrs. M said...

u are heaven sent. I've been curious about this for so long. looks good. :)