Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cover Girl Trublend Minerals -- Review


Cover Girl Trublend Minerals

Cover Girl Says:
Get a natural-looking glow in an instant!
Natural minerals in TRUblend Loose Powder
give a naturally luminous look for a soft,
even-toned, fresh complexion.
The shaker-top jar and fluffy application
puff make setting your TRUblend foundation a breeze.



It's my first time to use a loose powder.
And I find myself satisfied with it.

This CG stuff minimized my pores.
So my skin looked fresh, and smooth.

It also evened out my skin tone, and set my concealers neatly.

I just don't like the shimmers..
Especially when I apply it under my eyes..
It's to glittery..

This loose powder also comes with a puff,
but I rather use my face brush.
The puff holds so many powder,
that when I use it to apply the powder,
my skin became so brown.
It is also messy to use.


Thanks for reading.. ;))




2 comments:

shatzlaine said...

thanks for sharing this,. im into mineral make-up, and would love to try CG,.

trizh űű said...

welcome sis. :)