Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baxi VS G-Lish Lip Gloss


OMG..
I saw that my G-lish lip glosses are really the same with the Baxi one..

I went to Ever Gotesco Mall and tried to look for new earrings..
and this is what I saw.

(sorry for the blurred pics.)


The price is also the same- Php 20.00 each

I really don't know what to say.
This is the second time that I was fooled by G-lish.
The first item the I bought is the G-lish cream eyeshadow.
Thanks to GirlTalk, I figured out that Baxi and G-lish have the same products.
Imagine, I bought my G-lish eyeshadow for 60 bucks.
And the Baxi? only 10 bucks each.

tsk tsk.. This is really disappointing.

oh well. What should I expect?

***



3 comments:

oOchaOo said...

i saw them too at tiendesitas, its cheaper there! they're selling it for Php10 each! :( nasayang money ko sa g-lish haha <3

trizh űű said...

korek. sana dun na lang ako bumili kung alam ko lang.. argghh.. sayang talaga sa pera..

G said...

haven't seen G-Lish but I know Baxi (because of GTalkers,:D)

baxi is cheap and wearable :)