Here's the shade.
I already blend the two shades..
I like the blended look.
It looks elegant.
Very suitable for night gimmicks. ;)
Also, I feel more comfortable wearing this cream eyeshadow when I
set it with powder eyeshadow, of course, with the same shade.
I just don't like the sticky feeling on my eyelids.
What I don't like about this cream eyeshadow is that it can't really cover the skin on my lids.
The color is too light when applied.
When I tried to apply it for about 2 to 3 layers just to have a solid black eyeshadow,
my eyelids looked weird.
It's like I spilled my liquid eyeliner over my eyelid.
So I just set the cream with a powder eyeshadow to darken the shade.
Thanks for reading my blog. ;)

I already blend the two shades..
I like the blended look.
It looks elegant.
Very suitable for night gimmicks. ;)
Also, I feel more comfortable wearing this cream eyeshadow when I
set it with powder eyeshadow, of course, with the same shade.
I just don't like the sticky feeling on my eyelids.
What I don't like about this cream eyeshadow is that it can't really cover the skin on my lids.
The color is too light when applied.
When I tried to apply it for about 2 to 3 layers just to have a solid black eyeshadow,
my eyelids looked weird.
It's like I spilled my liquid eyeliner over my eyelid.
So I just set the cream with a powder eyeshadow to darken the shade.
Thanks for reading my blog. ;)

2 comments:
hello trizh! :)im really eyeing elf cream shadows heehee thanks for the review && i just followed your blog heehee. see you around!
-cha
mybeautyloveaffair.blogspot.com
:)
thanks ! ;)
Post a Comment