Friday, September 25, 2009

ELF All Over Cover Stick


ELF All Over Cover Stick - Php 129.75


ELF says:
"Achieve smooth and flawless skin easily!
The e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick is infused with
active natural ingredients and skin polymers to
soothe and protect the skin to camouflage
those problematic facial areas.
Great for using on under eye circles,
pimples, and as a primer.
Getting a clear fresh face has never been so easy!"



So far, among the concealers that I've tried,
it's the only one that can cover my superr dark under eye circle.

To set this concealer,
I use my mineral loose powder.

When it comes to the staying power,
the product stayed for about 4 hours.
Then I already retouched by 12nn..
From 12nn, until 6 pm, the concealer is still okay.
Take note: I played badminton and sweated so much.

That's all for today. ;))
Take Care everyone..




7 comments:

Jem said...

i like this concealer too!

of all the things that i've tried this is the only one that matched my tone..except for nyx...(i sold my nyx concealer because im afraid of lead)

you can't beat this for the price!
^_~

oOchaOo said...

nice :) im looking for concealer that can vanish my under eye circles too. i hope this product can help me heehee. thanks for sharing sis <3

trizh űű said...

sis CHA.
your welcome sis. ;)


sis THIAMERE
korek. hehe. super sulit sa price niya diba.. :)

Dee said...

I have this too, I love the consistency! I kind of like the smell too! XD

trizh űű said...

sis Angie,
hahah I agree.. the smell made me love this concealer more. :))

文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

Wish I had this :(
our watsons store is so pangit! No ELF Products ! hmpf!

wish i can get my hands on it someday

trizh űű said...

sis AICHA
sa SM dept meron po. :)