Maybelline WaterShine Pure 201 - Php 164.50
Maybelline says:
Pure translucent, watery-shine finish
moisturizes like pure water
Enriched with aqua-botanical extracts and Vitamin E
The original price is 329.00.
It's 50% off. ;))
I'm surprised with their sale.
I asked the SA about this sale,
and she said that they're just want this product
to be sold since they are replacing it with a new one.
Here's the shade:


It looks natural on my lips.
And it's not drying..
Thanks for dropping by . :))

Maybelline says:
Pure translucent, watery-shine finish
moisturizes like pure water
Enriched with aqua-botanical extracts and Vitamin E
The original price is 329.00.
It's 50% off. ;))
I'm surprised with their sale.
I asked the SA about this sale,
and she said that they're just want this product
to be sold since they are replacing it with a new one.
Here's the shade:
It looks natural on my lips.
And it's not drying..
Thanks for dropping by . :))

No comments:
Post a Comment