My ELF Brushes - Php 129.75 each
I bough this brushes so that I can practice.
The blending eye brush has a rough texture. The bristles made my skin itchy. But the brush can blend the eye shadows well..
I really love the Eyeshadow brush. The bristles are smooth.
The bristles of Total Face Brush are also smooth. I used this for my minerals.
I really love the Eyeshadow brush. The bristles are smooth.
The bristles of Total Face Brush are also smooth. I used this for my minerals.
Thanks for dropping by. ;)
4 comments:
i've tried their total face brush before, its not that soft. the blending brush is so-so.. i love the oval eyeshadow brush though..
yes sis, pero mas soft yung total face brush compared to the blending brush. haha. ;)
It's the first time I've seen their face brush! Haha! Available pala dito sa MNL yan :)
yup sis.. ;)
Post a Comment