As I was cleaning my make-up box, I saw this one..
ELF All Over Color Stick- Php 129.75
ELF says:
3 in 1 color for your eyes, lips, and/or face!
Get the color that illuminates for a healthy glow,
and instantly soothes and conditions the skin
for fresh and natural color all day long.
Ingredients:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin Wax, Synthetic Beeswax,
Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Microcrystalline Wax,
Cetyl Alcohol, Methlyparaben, Microcrystalline Wax,
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499),
Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)
..the shade?


Sorry for my dirty and cracked ELF all over stick..
It's really my intention to post that pic
because I want to let you guys know the truth about some ELF products..
Yes, the container or packages of some of ELF products
are kinda brittle..
So be really really careful..
In my case, I really don't know why the product's casing cracked.
I use this All over color stick as blush,
and it is really shimmery.
Since I have a very oily skin, I think this stuff doesn't suit me..
Also, I find retouching unhygienic since I'm more comfortable
to use my fingers to retouch.
It is also sticky and hard to blend, in my opinion.
Also, I noticed that after 2 - 3 hours, the color of the product faded..
What's left on my cheeks are the shimmers..
What I love about this stuff, is the smell..
Smells like car perfumes.. hihi. ;))
Thanks for reading. ;D

ELF says:
3 in 1 color for your eyes, lips, and/or face!
Get the color that illuminates for a healthy glow,
and instantly soothes and conditions the skin
for fresh and natural color all day long.
Ingredients:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin Wax, Synthetic Beeswax,
Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Microcrystalline Wax,
Cetyl Alcohol, Methlyparaben, Microcrystalline Wax,
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499),
Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)
..the shade?
Sorry for my dirty and cracked ELF all over stick..
It's really my intention to post that pic
because I want to let you guys know the truth about some ELF products..
Yes, the container or packages of some of ELF products
are kinda brittle..
So be really really careful..
In my case, I really don't know why the product's casing cracked.
I use this All over color stick as blush,
and it is really shimmery.
Since I have a very oily skin, I think this stuff doesn't suit me..
Also, I find retouching unhygienic since I'm more comfortable
to use my fingers to retouch.
It is also sticky and hard to blend, in my opinion.
Also, I noticed that after 2 - 3 hours, the color of the product faded..
What's left on my cheeks are the shimmers..
What I love about this stuff, is the smell..
Smells like car perfumes.. hihi. ;))
Thanks for reading. ;D

4 comments:
hello :) i noticed that the packaging of the elf products are easy to break. :( i have a blush from them then i dropped it one time, and it broke instantly :( well,its pretty cheap naman kasi heehee
that's really really true! :) kelangan maging extra careful. hehe..
hi there!
i have to agree with you on that one, a couple of elf stuff (regular line) in my stash are broken both in tubes (shimmer cream) and stick :(
hey, nice blog. followed you! :)
super careful talaga dapat.. :) thanks for following my blog sis! ;)
Post a Comment