Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finished products --- April 2010..


Hi Guys and Gals !
I'm back with my finished products for the month of April.


- Palmolive Naturals Shampoo
- Nivea Cleansing Milk
- Magnolia Foot Scrub
- Hortalexa VCO Hairspa
- Hair Treats Lavender Hair Spa
- Body Treats Evening Primerose Body Wash
- Kojie-san Soap
- Kojic Lotion
- Neo Plus Contact Lens Solution
- PH Care Intimate Wash
- Listerine Mouth Wash
- HBC Hygienic Liquid Hand Soap
- Milcu Magic Puff
- 3 Nail Polish Remover
- Etude House Eye Patch
- iWhite Sugar Polish Sachet
- Ponds White Beauty Sachet
- The Face Shop Apricot Facial Wash Sample
- Red Earth Loose Powder
- ELF Tone Correcting concealer
- Ever Bilena Liquid Concealer

Whew..
I'm so glad that finally I can now buy new products
since I already finished these stuff.


:)




4 comments:

My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks said...

Good job! :)


http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/

makeupjunkie said...

whoa! i'm soo jealous.

now if only i can commit to a product long enough for me to finish it through, i'd be a happy girl! :D

trizh űű said...

^^ thanks sis ! :)

^ it's hard sis. I bought that products two years ago, and it took billion years to finish them. :)

sheri amor said...

i use koji soap too, and ponds cream