Cooking is really not my forte.
Honestly, I really don't know how to cook.
But, I'm willing to learn.
So, here I am with my first lesson, Pasta Carbonara.
I know it is a lot easier to cook this food,
since I already used the
Del Monte Carbonara gourmet sauce.

PASTA CARBONARA
Ingredients:
175 g Del Monte Spaghetti, cooked
2 strips bacon, fried until crisp then crumbled
2 tbsp butter
1 pouch Del Monte Carbonara Pasta Sauce
How to cook:
Heat 1 tbsp bacon drippings, butter,
1/4 cup water and Del Monte Carbonara Pasta Sauce
for 8 minutes, with continuous stirring.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add bacon. Combine with cooked spaghetti.
And..
here it is !

Thanks for dropping by. :)
3 comments:
looks yummy!
dont worry trizh, although I am fond of watching food network shows I have difficulty cooking and staying inside the kitchen. its good that you know how to make this. Sarap!
^ thanks sis ! I released lots of sweat while doing this haha.
How does it taste? McCormick has their instant carbonara version too.
Post a Comment