Fanny Serrano Powder Blush in Silky Coral
Sorry for the dirty pic.
Closer view.Please click the picture for a closer view.
..and the swatchFrom Fanny Serrano Cosmetics' website:
"Silky-soft powder blush blends smoothly
and easily for a streak-free, natural finish look."
Other Available Shades:
- Angel Pink
- Earth Bronze
- Gold Peach
- Tropical Rose
- Very handy size
- Has fine gold shimmers
- Easy to blend
- Pinkish shade suited me
- dupe of NARS Orgasm
Cons:
- I find it chalky
- Not pigmented;
I need to apply 3 layers for this blush to appear.
- The brush is hard and rough.
- The packaging looks the same with the Chanel's.
Will I buy it again?
No, I don't think so.
It's kinda pricey for the quality.
But I still love the gold shimmers..
Thanks for reading. :)
2 comments:
aw too bad its chalky and not so pigmented, but the color really suits you! =)
^ yes. but it's way better than the elf blushes. hihi. thanks for the comment.
Post a Comment