Saturday, May 22, 2010

REViEW : Skin Food Salmon Darkcircle Powder



Skin Food Salmon Darkcircle Powder


Swatched

From Skin Food's website:

"An instant brightening powder,
it is rich in omega-3 fatty acid,
vitamins A & E with Nano-coating
to lighten dark eye circles.
"

How to use:

Apply after Salmon Dark Circle Concealer.
Apply an appropriate amount of powder around
the eyes with the enclosed puff, as well as on skin
where brightening is needed.

Pros:
- Unscented
- Very smooth
- Handy
- Elegant packaging
- Easy to blend


Cons:
- The puff is useless. It gets a lot of product.
- Too expensive
- Made my concealer settle on lines


With Skin Food Salmon Concealer Shade 1

Set with Skin Food Salmon Powder

After 3 hours.

You can see there how oily my skin is.
And the concealer settled in my lines.

This powder comes with a puff.
But I didn't use it because it gets too much product.
I can't control the amount of powder it gets.
So instead, I used my own sponge.
The one that can be bought at Watson.

I will not buy this product again.


Thanks for reading. :)


2 comments:

Miss Shopcoholic said...

oo nga its expensive noh for only 2.5 grams of product? but i wanna try this coz di naman gaanong oily skin ko. let me know if you want to sell this sis hehe

trizh űű said...

^ hehe sure sis. kapag nakahanap na ako ng substitute.