Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recent Sandals/shoes acquired.





I just want to share the shoes/sandals that
I acquired for the month of May..



Flats from Celine - Php 700.00



GIBI Gladiator Sandals - Php 600.00



School shoes from Rusty Lopez - Php 799.75



Joy Belle Sandals.
Got this from my friend as a pasalubong from Dubai.



Thanks for reading ! :)




6 comments:

- - aika - - said...

cute nung flat shoes :D

trizh űű said...

^ thanks sis ! :)

stephanie said...

mura ng gladiator sandals mo from gibi ha. is it on sale? sang mall mo nabili? thanks!

trizh űű said...

^ yes sis ! sale yan. sa mega po. :)

Tabitha said...

Those Joy Belle sandals look amazing! :) By the way, I'm giving away Phil Fashion Week tickets in my site! You might want them!:)

trizh űű said...

^ thanks ! :) I'll visit your site..