Avon Simple Pretty Star Apple Lip Gloss
I dunno if Avon still have this Lip gloss.
I got this last year.
Here's the shade:


Pros:
- The scent. Smells like candy.
- Easy to use. All I need to do is to press and glide.
Cons:
- The taste. Taste like petroleum jelly.
I dunno if Avon still have this Lip gloss.
I got this last year.
Here's the shade:


Pros:
- The scent. Smells like candy.
- Easy to use. All I need to do is to press and glide.
- Size. It's very handy.
- Not sticky
- Not sticky
Cons:
- The taste. Taste like petroleum jelly.
- The shade. It makes my lips look pale.

3 comments:
Sorry for that! but the color looks actually nice!
thats too bad, dont you just hate having something and not being able to use it. love yummy smelling and tasting glosses too bad this doesnt taste good hehe
Just stumbled onto your blog. Thanks for the review. It always sucks when the color looks nice but the smell is bad.
Post a Comment