(Photo from: http://www.cmoe.com/blog/wp-content/images/question-mark.jpg)Have you ever felt that you're torn between 20 blog themes? :)
That's what I felt few hours ago.
I spent 2 hours just to find a new layout for my blog.
Then another 1 hour to decide which of the 20 themes will I use.
It's really hard to decide especially when all of the themes are beautiful..
Anyhoo,
what can you say about my new layout?
It is okay, or not?
Comments will be appreciated. :)
Thanks !
3 comments:
Hi tizsh,
The layout looks nice. It's just that the banner is empty. heheheh :)
gosh, we're the same sis. I just changed my layout and there are so many pretty layouts tlaga.. it's so complicated to choose... haha.
your new layout is pretty BTW..
take care.. xoxo.. =)
^^ hahah. I don't know what to put there eh, hehe anyway, thanks for the comment ;)
^ yess. ang dami superr. thanks sa comment. :)
Post a Comment