First week of April is my general cleaning week.
I've been busy this past few months, and
I didn't have the time to clean my room thoroughly.
So, after cleaning my very untidy room,
I saw that I have accumulated many
empty bottles and containers of my stuff.
Today, I want to share to you the products that
I finished for the month of March.

- 2 Palmolive Shampoo
- Antiperspirant deodorant
- Fresh Look Contact Lens Solution
- Nivea Cleansing Milk
- Finess Oil Control Sheet
- Purederm Strawberry Yogurt Pack
- Cethaphil Moisturizer
- Le posh Blvd enchanted Body Mist
- Sunblock Gel
- Tretinoin Gel
- Erythromycin Gel
- Body Recipe Goat's Milk Body Butter
Finding out that I finished many products last month
gives me a very great feeling.
I hope I can also hit the pan of my makeups.
*cross fingers* hehe. :)
Good Day everyone ! :))
4 comments:
I'm sure you can hit pan, Trizh. :P I was able to do so on a few make up items. :P
^ thanks for your encouraging words sis ! hehe. :)
awesome job! i need to the same lol.
^ go sis. ;) goodluck to you..
Post a Comment