The Body Shop Blush Trio -- Cool Dusk
Php 647.50
(sorry for the dark pic)
the blush is really shimmery.
TBS Blush trio on me:

I really love pink blushes.
I think I already have 6 pink blushes.
And I don't know when will I hit the pans of those blushes.
This blush is too shimmery for me.
I know it is not okay for my oily skin.
It emphasized my pores.
So what I did is, I used my stippling brush,
so that I can slowly deepen the color of the blush.
And by doing that, I can also control the amount of
shimmers that I will apply on my cheeks.
On the other side, this blush brightens my face.
Especially when my class starts early,
I usually have a pale face.
So I use this for lively flush look.
Thanks for reading. ;)
10 comments:
it looks nice on yoo,the pink flush is just right pati yung shimmer ^_^.OOS na kasi nung sale sa MOA huhu
pink shades compliment your skin tone =)
you look dewy wearing that blush, beautiful.
sis CAM -- yeah, OOS na nga daw. naku super nagmadali nga ako bumili nito. hehe. ;)
sis Jing -- thanks sis. ;)
you look great with it. :)
it doesn't look too pink/shimmery in the picture. you look alive, hahaha :D
it fits your skintone very well. :)
your skin looks so pretty.. the blush looks good on you.. hindi sa akin bagay ang mga pink blush.. piling shades lang.. :D
It looks good on you and you look pretty. :)
thanks for the comments ! ;)
you look so pretty :)
love the pink flush! suits you Nicole..
thanks for the comments sisters ;)
Post a Comment