

The blushes are really pigmented.
I love the pink one,
but not the orange/peach one.
I find the brush that is included in the set useless.
I tried using it and nothing happened.
The color looked unnatural.
It is still better to use a regular blush brush,
or even a stippling brush.
Good Day ! :)
_____________
Anyway, I feel bad 'coz the ecotools brush set that I want
is already reserve. ;S
Hmp Hmp Hmp.

5 comments:
trishhhh....
omg! this is my first time to see you full face on cam :)
beautiful... post more sister :) i love your face ...
p.s.
enjoy your f21 blush. i love f21 products too.
hehe. thanks sister. ;)
The blush looks good on you. Pretty. :P
awww
you look so pretty,girl!
^_^
f21 is my favorite local brand. have you tried the mineral based blush?
i think it's also good.
brush that are included in the product itself is almost always pretty worthless,right?
>_<
Pammy
-- Thanks sis . ;)
thiamere
-- yeah I agree. The brush is really rough. I will try the mineral based blush soon. thanks sister ! :)
Post a Comment