Saturday, November 21, 2009

Skinfood Salmon Darkcircle Concealer Cream


Skinfood Salmon Darkcircle Concealer Cream

Shade 1

Here's my undereye without concealer.


I know it's really dark, plus there are lines.

And here's my under eye after applying this SF concealer.



I applied 4 layers.

As what you can see,
it doesn't really covered or hide my under eye circle that well.

But compared to other concealers that I tried,
it is better.

What I love about this concealer is the texture.
It's kinda oily and creamy.
I don't need to heat it (using my fingers) before applying.
But also because of that texture,
it has the tendency to cake.

I'm also looking for the best loose powder to set this concealer.
I tried some finishing powder, and it caked.

***

How about you?
What's your HG concealer and what do you use to set it?


Thanks for reading ! ;)




9 comments:

Miss Shopcoholic said...

try Skin Food's Buckwheat Loose powder Trish! Its really nice.. wow you're lucky you dont have fine lines on your undereyes..

trizh űű said...

thanks sis khymm. ;) I'll try that..

+ S T A R + said...

looks like a good concealer.

oo nga, you need good loose powder to set that.

twinsouls888 said...

tnx for the review :)

oOchaOo said...

thanks for the review! i want to try this one too but i think im satisfied with skinfood's rice concealer tip :P

Maui (Suushh) said...

i like creamier concealers for under the eyes too. Easier to blend without tugging on the skin.

My HG concealer is Cinema Secrets. I have it in kit#3 and use the last 2 colors for under the eyes. I call it my industrial strength concealer haha

Since it is more creamier it does have a tendency to crease but I set it with RCMA Invisible setting powder since it doesnt cake no matter how much i put and dont really need a lot to begin with and im good all day :) I think I gave you a sample of the rcma powder from my giveaway? try it :)

trizh űű said...

sis sush, yung nasa white container?

Marnelli Anne said...

tagged yah!:P
http://emnazaon.blogspot.com/2009/11/first-award.html

Angel said...

I think it actually covered your dark undereyes well! And I should say, magaling ka din mag apply. :)