Monday, November 2, 2009

My Closet Problem.. ;ss

Look at my bags.




Some of my bags are already deformed,
and some are already damaged.

I think they need a new closet.

But..
my room is already full of closet.


What should I do? ;C

Any idea sisters?

Thank you.







5 comments:

Golden said...

You might need to get rid of those that you don't really want na. Waa! I suddenly remember my deformed LV bag. Argh!

test said...

you certainly have lots of bags hehe.



http://alectonyx.etsy.com

sheri amor said...

whoa!! you have lots of bags!!! huhu im envious .. anyway you can also sell your bags and buy a new one.. or just keep the money for other purposes.. :)

trizh űű said...

But I can't sell my bags. I love them so much. haha.
It's really hard to organize my room. ;C

G said...

hahaha. wow. i was going to suggest you sell what you won't need/want.... it's better to let go to make room for the lovies than let them all be damaged. ;)

thanks for dropping by my site. come back nytime :D i'm following you na din.