Monday, October 19, 2009

Stuffs of the Day. ;))


I already started reviewing my lessons since
this week is our finals week.

I'm really really nervous.

So.....

After my second class, I went to
SM Megamall to look for a concealer brush.
But I didn't find a nice one
so I ended up buying this nice stuff.

The Body Shop Matte it Face & Lips -- Php 347.50

The original price is Php 695.00.

Then, I went to Skin Food to check out their Salmon concealer.
I tried the 2 shades;
Shade 1 on my left under eye and
Shade 2 on my right under eye.

Before I left the store, the SA gave this to me.


This booklet is really nice.
I love the article in how to remove the dark spots around the eyes.

I left the store to test the concealer,
then after 2-3 hours,
my under eye looked dark again.

The SA said that the concealer is really good,
that it is not cakey.

But, after several hours, the concealer settled in the lines of my under eye.

Oh well, the quest for my HG concealer is not yet over.

***
This package surprised me when I came home.

What's inside the package?

BLUSHES ! ;)
and some freebies.. :DD
yehey..

These stuff made my day..

I bought all of these from sis Pammy of J'adore Rougit.


Thanks for dropping by . ;)



3 comments:

文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

Wow TBS is having a sale here too! I saw their sugar wax selling for 299, and the original price is like 400-500 pa naman! I should've gotten it pala...

Great haul trish! Hope you enjoy them! :)

trizh űű said...

thanks sis ! ;)
The SA said that the TBS sale will end on November 8.
So go ahead and grab their stuff! ;)

The Beauty Junkee said...

wow! you also got the primer! it's pretty expensive for a small tube but glad it was on sale. :)

it's amazing. at par with the photofinish primer at a fraction of the cost. :)