Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Haul for today. :D

Haul for today ! ;)



I already got my package from sis bbjapnurse of GT.

Here's the items ::


And, there's also a freebie..
(I love the wrapper of the freebie :D)


I really need a mirror for my kikay kit...

So happy. ;))



Take Care everyone.
mwaahh. ;))

5 comments:

Pammy said...

Wow, you have an Etude House stippling brush na! :P Congrats on the haul. :)

trizh űű said...

thank you sis !;)
super excited na nga ako ihh. ;)

Anonymous said...

trish :)

hello sister.
nag change ako ng url name. paki delete naman yung old blog site ko, then add my new url name, para hindi ma doble :)

www.girlwithglassesjing.blogspot.com

thank you sis...

sheri amor said...

wow!!! what was that chinese drawing. that's beautiful.. is that a wallet?

trizh űű said...

sheri amor: that's a mirror sis. :)