I have this feeling that I over spent this day.
Anyhoo, here are the items that I bought today.
TBS Blush Trio Cool Dusk - Php 647.50
Cushion Brush - Php 316.00
The Blush Trio's original price is 1,295.00, and it's on sale.
It's really really hard to find this blush.
Most of the TBS stores said that these are out of stock.
I used my birthday discount (20%) for the Cushion Brush.
The original price is 395.00.
Anyhoo, here are the items that I bought today.
TBS Blush Trio Cool Dusk - Php 647.50Cushion Brush - Php 316.00
The Blush Trio's original price is 1,295.00, and it's on sale.
It's really really hard to find this blush.
Most of the TBS stores said that these are out of stock.
I used my birthday discount (20%) for the Cushion Brush.
The original price is 395.00.

2 storage boxes - Php 140.00 for both
I got this from a grocery store.
I bought this for my super unorganized room.

2 plastic cups - Php 8.00 each
This is for my pens and brushes. :)

I got both from Japan Home Center, Php 66.00 each.
Earrings ! :) - Php 40.00

..and, strawberry yogurt pack - 29.00
___________________
Sorry for my very long post.
Goodnight sisters. ;)
___________________
Sorry for my very long post.
Goodnight sisters. ;)

6 comments:
Congrats on the great haul! That blush looks really pretty!
the tbs blush looks so nice..
nice haul! i wanna try that strawberry pack!
Angie & Donnarence
-- The blush is really nice. :P
Khymm
-- The strawberry pack smells so good. :)
where'd you buy the strawberry pack? :)
i like the blush... dyou mind posting a pic of you using it? :)
I got it from Watsons ! ;)
Sure sure, I will post a review soon. ;)
Post a Comment