my own flow of thoughts.
i think ive had this before. its a seaweed salad right?
yes it's a seaweed salad.. :)
i love that kind of salad. its called lato here in bulacan. i love it with bagoong balayan (liquid bagoong) and topped with liempo/bagnet heehee. yumm!!the picture made me crave for it hehe
sis cha, thank you for your comment. naalala ko na yung tawag. Lato nga. hehe. ;)
oohh I used to eat that a lot when I was a kid, I know its called lato! yummm! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i think ive had this before. its a seaweed salad right?
yes it's a seaweed salad.. :)
i love that kind of salad. its called lato here in bulacan. i love it with bagoong balayan (liquid bagoong) and topped with liempo/bagnet heehee. yumm!!
the picture made me crave for it hehe
sis cha, thank you for your comment. naalala ko na yung tawag. Lato nga. hehe. ;)
oohh I used to eat that a lot when I was a kid, I know its called lato! yummm! :)
Post a Comment