Friday, August 28, 2009

Nivea Visage Gift Card


wee.. I'm so happy I got this Gift Card..
Since I'm planning to buy some of the Nivea Visage products..



1. Refreshing Toner 125 ml - 15% discount
2. Deep Pore Control Foam 100g - 15% discount
3. Sensitive Cleanser 200 ml - 20% discount
4. DNAge Day Cream 50ml - 20% discount
5. Sparkling White Night Cream 50 ml -10% discount
6. Q10 Plus Day Cream 50 ml - 10% discount
7. Q10 Plus Night Cream 50ml - 10% discount
8. DNAge Zone Action 30ml - 20% discount


This gift card can only be used in Watsons outlets
and valid until October 31, 2009. ;)


Thanks for reading my blog. ;)





4 comments:

文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

Ay! WATSON's gift card! :D
Congrats, hope you use them all for a nivea spree soon :)

trizh űű said...

naku pulubi nga ako ngayon sis.
haha. ;D

Miss Shopcoholic said...

wow! where did you get it sis? Nivea fan talaga ako eversince..

trizh űű said...

sis I got it from the August issue of MEGA magazine. free lang yan sis. ;)