Friday, August 7, 2009

BAXI cream eyeshadow


I already got the baxi cream eyeshadow.. Well the cream is really the same with the g-lish. (Actually I find the baxi stuff better than the g-lish one.) I got this stuffs from VENTE since I can't go to divisoria. I got each for 20 bucks. But in divisoria, 10 bucks lang each. Okay na rin, since ang layo ko sa manila. ;)



I'm so amazed when I tried this.. The cream is very smooth and easy to blend. I can recommend this for those who want shimmery eyeshadow.
Here's the swatches..



Thanks for visiting my blog ! ű ű
'til next time.. ;)

⋆⋆⋆



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are intense colors...

i hope you can do eye makeup look wiht those...

i have eb palette and qianyu :)

have a nice day trizh :)

trizh űű said...

heheh I'll try sis.. ;)
I also have the qianyu..

thanks. ;)