Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ever Bilena LIGHT VANILLA Advance Concealer


EB Light Vanilla Advance Concealer - Php 165.00 ?
(sorry I forgot the price :] )


Ever Bilena Says: Answers your need to minimize the appearance of dark spots.

Here's the shade..
It's kinda pinkish and brownish..


I bought it because I'm looking for a light shade concealer..


I only use this as tone corrector for my dark under eye circle then I will apply the FS Sand.


MY OPINION:

Well, I'm not really satisfied with the result..
This product really lighten my dark under eye circle, but doesn't really conceal..


Thanks for reading my blog. ;]




2 comments:

Golden said...

Thanks for the review. I am in search of a good but cheap concealer. I am a makeup newbie and I am planning just now of incorporating concealers on my makeup routine.

Ever Bilena I guess offer cheap makeups but some of their products are really not effective or worth it. I just wish they improve the quality of their products.

trizh űű said...

I agree sis..
Well atleast na try ko.. ;)
Next time alam ko na..