EB STORM Matte Lipstick. - Php 125.00
I just grabbed it.
What I really want is the other one (I really don't know the name). The shade is kinda near to shocking red color.. But anyway, I still want this one. :D

It's kinda drying to lips, so what I did is, first I moisturized (I'm not sure if this is the right term) my lips. I used the petrolium jelly, then the TBS Born Lippy, then after several minutes I applied this EB storm.
Thanks for reading my blog. ;)
'till next time.. ;)
⋆⋆⋆
Sorry for the dark pic.
It's kinda drying to lips, so what I did is, first I moisturized (I'm not sure if this is the right term) my lips. I used the petrolium jelly, then the TBS Born Lippy, then after several minutes I applied this EB storm.
Thanks for reading my blog. ;)
'till next time.. ;)
⋆⋆⋆
5 comments:
mukhang maganda yang shade na yan trizh!!! :)
oo nga sis eh.. kaya lang dry lang talaga siya. ;)
I also made a review on EB Matte Lipstick. This lipstick made my lips dark. I only wore it twice.
hello!
tnx pu sa info!
hehe. sana pu try niyo din vist ung blog ku :)
nagstastart plang aku ehh.
saka alam niyo pu ba kung papanu mag advertise sa google?
tnx! ulit!
http://kawaiisadako.blogspot.com/
i think you were refering to 'love that red shade-shocking red :P
Post a Comment