
The back part.
From TBS website :
Best if you want to: Give your lips the “strawberries and gleam”
treatment thanks to a moisturizing, glossy lip balm
that softens and smoothes with a sweet fruit flavor.Best for: all skin types
How it works:
- Strawberry fruit extract helpsprovide a natural fruity flavor.
while acting as a barrier that helps seal in moisture.
- Community Trade organic beeswax moisturizes and conditions lips,
- No petroleum jelly means lips aren’t stripped of moisture.
Pros:
- a very nice smell (makes me want to lick it ;p)
- natural shade
- can last for about 6 months or more
- contains beeswax
- can moisturize my very dry lips
- fruity smell
- the price is okay for the quality
- very handy size
Cons:
- the container. I find it unhygienic to dip my fingers everytime I want to reapply.
I hope I can finish this lip balm.
And, after that, I will not repurchase again.
It's because of the container.
I find those lip balm or lip gloss on stick easier
and more hygienic to use.
Thanks for reading. ;)

3 comments:
yeah i used to love this lip balm when I was in college. the same reason, i find this unhygienic. so i stick to stick lip balms :p have a great day!
Ive always loved this! But I hate that its in a tub too.
^^ thanks sis, same to you ! ;)
^ thanks for the comment. ;)
Post a Comment