Swatch ::

Here's the Mata Hari on me :

It's my first NARS blush..
I'm so happy that I got one.
This blush is really really pigmented.
I think for me, this will last for about 3 years or more.
The staying power is great,
I don't need to retouch again for a whole day.
Now I know how it feels to have a NARS blush.
And I want to have more. ;)
What's your favorite NARS blush?
Thanks for reading . ;)

Here's the Mata Hari on me :
It's my first NARS blush..
I'm so happy that I got one.
This blush is really really pigmented.
I think for me, this will last for about 3 years or more.
The staying power is great,
I don't need to retouch again for a whole day.
Now I know how it feels to have a NARS blush.
And I want to have more. ;)
What's your favorite NARS blush?
Thanks for reading . ;)


9 comments:
Congrats sis on your first Nars blush! My favorite Nars blush is Deep throat! :)
^ thanks sis ! I'll try that soon.. ;)
that's a nice blush sis :)
my favorite nars blush is amour <3
Looks good on you sis! My first and only NARS blush which I just got is Orgasm.:) Sis where'd you get it for 800??? I got mine for 1350.:(
^^ yes sis.. love ko na 'to/ ;)
^ I got this from sis BBjap of Gtalk.. ;)
you look great with it! have you tried Orgasm though? i've been itching to buy my very first NARS blush too, but am still swimming in MAC blushes hehe. justify me buying one please? LOL
^ I wanted to try orgasm. ;) But I'm currently in love with pink blushes. It's a very very nice blush sis.. you should try it. ;)
sis you look pretty with that nars blush! :)
^ thanks sis ! ;)
Post a Comment