I went to megamall yesterday with my ate.
And here's the items that I got.
Osh Kosh Dress - Php 569.75
This is for my niece.
Purederm Hydro Soothing Cucumber Pack - Php 89.75
Purederm Grape Yogurt Pack - Php 29.75
Finess Oil Control Sheet - 32.00
Beauty Care Sponge - Php 18.75
Etude House Collagen Eye Patch - Php 78.00
St. Ives Apricot Scrub - Php 66.00
Etude House Romantic Beauty Stand - Php 198.00
Closer View:

The design is so chic.
Next time, I'll complete the set of the Romantic Stuff.
Thanks for reading. ;)
And here's the items that I got.
Osh Kosh Dress - Php 569.75This is for my niece.
Purederm Hydro Soothing Cucumber Pack - Php 89.75Purederm Grape Yogurt Pack - Php 29.75
Finess Oil Control Sheet - 32.00
Beauty Care Sponge - Php 18.75
Etude House Collagen Eye Patch - Php 78.00
St. Ives Apricot Scrub - Php 66.00
Etude House Romantic Beauty Stand - Php 198.00Closer View:

The design is so chic.
Next time, I'll complete the set of the Romantic Stuff.
Thanks for reading. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment