Sunday, January 24, 2010

Careline Lipstick in Cotton Candy


Careline Lipstick in Cotton Candy - Php 100.00




Other shades:
- Butter Scotch
- Caramel
- Jelly Beans
- Lollipop
- Strawberry Cone

The nice thing about this lippie is that
it easily glides on my lips.
Also, the color is easy to wear.
Looks best when topped with a lip gloss.

What I hate about this product is it's smell.
The smell is really had to describe.
But for me, it is still tolerable.

This lipstick on me:

sorry for my big eye bags.
I know I need to sleep more. LOL X]


Take Care everyone ! ;))





4 comments:

aestheticallysavvy said...

i used to have this one too. the smell is indeed weird :)

Miss Shopcoholic said...

that's a lovely shade of pink! will check this out..

MereMakeupManiac said...

hip neon pink lippie shade! :D

trizh űű said...

^^^ yeah. smells like plastic.

^^ super ganda sis. at mura pa. ;)

^ thanks for the comment. ;)