Friday, January 1, 2010

First post for 2010 + Shawill blush swatches..



Ever Bilena Blush in Rose - Php 100.00

My first blush in 2010 ! ;)


I also want to share these swatches of the 4 Shawill Blush :



sorry I'm confused about the numbers of the blush,
so I decided not to put those numbers.

All in all, there are 5 Shawill Blushes.

I noticed that these are really pigmented.
No need to swipe more.
The color easily showed up.

But I find them chalky.
And honestly, I'm wondering about the ingredients
of these blushes.
I find the price too cheap for the quality.
It's only 138 pesos.

But even though I'm kinda afraid to try this brand,
I'll still give it a try.

Maybe next time..


Thanks for reading . ;)





2 comments:

sheri amor said...

ever bilena products is cheap and very easy to use at the same time, pretty blush

Burnt Raisin said...

Hi. Newbie blogger here. I passed by the Shawill stand at Watson's yesterday and got curious about them. I tried swatches of the eyeshadows (as an eyeshadow geek :D)and was really impressed with the pigmentation. Like you however, I share the same apprehension re their ingredients. As I was about to walk away though, a thought struck me. It, being a local brand, cannot be out in the market if the DTI and the BOFD didn't find their products fit for the consumers. So I snatched the mini-eyeshadows I fell inlove with at first sight and gladly marched to the counter to pay for such little treasure.