Friday, November 12, 2010

REViEW : Purederm Hydro Soothing Cucumber Pads


Have you experienced that you need to sleep and your eyes want to close but you can't? It's like something is keeping you awake. Well, I did experience that for almost one week, and gave me dark dark under eye, and puffed eyes. That's why I decided to try this pad.



Purederm Hydro Soothing Cucumber Pack

Price : Php 89.75

From the pack:
"Purederm Hydro Soothing Cucumber Pads are pre-moistened with real cucumber and other soothing ingredients. When used on top of your eyes, these cucumber pads soothe tired, stressed eyes and help reduce puffiness and dark circles."


See how moist and thin the pads are?


Pros:
- Smells like a real cucumber
- Very moist
- Gives that cool feeling
- Very cheap in price
- the size of the pads is not too big and not too small

Cons:
- 1 pack can only last for about 5 days
- Can sting my eyes
- No significant effect


I guess I will not buy again. I think buying will be just a waste of money. There are no significant effect or even changes when I used this. Also, I hate the fact that it stings my eyes.


Thanks for reading. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

anything that stings the eyes isn't great sis since the eyes are sensitive :)

Pammy said...

Thanks for the review. I was thinking of getting these since my under eyes have gone bad. I'll just skip this one, glad I read your post. :)

trizh űű said...

@ Pammy : No problem sis. :)

Miss Shopcoholic said...

aw sayang naman it stings the eyes! nakita ko to sa watsons pero di pa ako bumili. thanks for the review!