NARS Orgasm - Php 1,350.00
But I got this one for 600 bucks from a GT sister. :)
Product Description from NARS Website:
"Made with transparent pigments for a soft and sheer look. Imparts a natural, healthy glow for any skin tone and may be worn alone or layered together for more depth and intensity."
Pros:
- has gold shimmers. I love it ! :)
- the shade suits my skin tone
- very convenient size
- easy to blend
- hard to overdo
- long staying power
- so pigmented
- one blush palette can last for years
Cons:
- pricey :)
- the rubber-like container
- emphasizes my pores
I love it and I will repurchase again as soon as I finish this one. For me, using NARS blushes is like saving money, because I don't need to retouch 3 to 4 times a day. Twice is enough (because my skin is so oily). I love how the shade gave me a healthy flush. :)

Thanks for reading ! :)
But I got this one for 600 bucks from a GT sister. :)
Product Description from NARS Website:
"Made with transparent pigments for a soft and sheer look. Imparts a natural, healthy glow for any skin tone and may be worn alone or layered together for more depth and intensity."
Pros:
- has gold shimmers. I love it ! :)
- the shade suits my skin tone
- very convenient size
- easy to blend
- hard to overdo
- long staying power
- so pigmented
- one blush palette can last for years
Cons:
- pricey :)
- the rubber-like container
- emphasizes my pores
I love it and I will repurchase again as soon as I finish this one. For me, using NARS blushes is like saving money, because I don't need to retouch 3 to 4 times a day. Twice is enough (because my skin is so oily). I love how the shade gave me a healthy flush. :)
Thanks for reading ! :)
7 comments:
It looks great on you! I'm glad you like it! :P
looked pretty on you! what shade are you in MAC? I am torn bet. orgasm and DT..
^^ thanks sis Pammy :)
^ I'm NC30, that's what Carlos said. :) But I'm not that sure. hehe.. :)
wow! it suits you well! very natural flush! I love NARS orgasm too. :)
it looks so pretty on you! Orgasm is my favorite NARS blush coz ito gamit ng makeup artist ko during my Prenup & wedding hehe
^^ and ^
thanks sisters :)
NARS orgasm looks better on me in summer when i hv a tan. i've recently switched to deep throat for fall/winter!
Post a Comment