I'm into inspirational books right now. I dunno why, but my day seems to be brighter when I read even just a paragraph from any inspirational books. That's why I was so glad when I saw a book sale in Megamall last Friday. It was just composed of 3 book shelves or racks. I'm so glad that I passed by that floor. So here are the title of the books that I bought:

- Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Teens by Richard Carlson - Php 120.00 (I got the first book for 600 bucks!)
- Simply Organized by Emilie Barnes - Php 120.00
- Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams - Php 125.00
- 7 Days to a Positive Attitude - Php 99.00
- Is It Time to Make A Change? by Deanna Beisser - Php 99.00
It feels good to buy a lot of items for such a small amount. And I know that by reading all of these, I will feel more inspired and more driven to study more. :)
What's your favorite inspirational book? :)
8 comments:
I can literally spend hours checking out books on bookstores. I love those that are on sale for below 100 bucks and there are a lot of good books on those shelves. If ever you get to go to Gateway Mall, go to National bookstore and go to the topmost floor and that's the Sale section. Prices range from PHP10-20-30 bucks but not higher than PHP200. I love reading books too. :)
that don't sweat the small stuff for teenagers was my guide through my "rebellious" teenage stage :P
was really helpful, :D now that i think about it, it might have helped in my anger management program back in high school
I love books my Mitch Albom, Dave Pelzer, Nicholas Sparks and Paulo Coelho. :)
This post reminded me that I need pick up some books too! :)
my favorite inspirational book is anne of green gables its actually kind of a novel..i love inspirational books.. i might buy one later .. i'll find what you have too :P
@Pammy - thanks for the tip sis. :) I'll go there as soon as I can.
@Geli - I love the Don't sweat the small stuff books ! :) They helped me control my being pessimist.
@Marshy - I love their books too ! :)
@Sheri Amor - I'll check that book. :)
I feel like I've been on an inspirational book kick for about a year and a half now. At first, I started with memoirs by lesser known authors. Then I found The Three Insights by Tim Pond. This is definitely something else in the most positive way possible. I know that in terms of popularity, a lot of people will swear by the Secret, but Pond's book offers something that is bit more tangible. I high recommend it for your inspirational book kick.
^ thank you Ryan. :)
whoa!! i love books!!
i had a book once written by an SVD priest.. i forgot the title though oops!
but its super inspirational, will try to check out the name of it ^_^
booksale is super nice!!! lots of good books :D
Post a Comment