A while ago, I really have that strong desire for this Piattos. Yes, this is one of my favorite past time food. I'm so into it. I love the cheesy flavor and it's crispness. And it's only Php11.00. :)
My addiction for this junk food started when I was in elementary. And until now that I'm already in college, my addiction didn't subside.
What's your favorite junk food? :)
My addiction for this junk food started when I was in elementary. And until now that I'm already in college, my addiction didn't subside.
What's your favorite junk food? :)
3 comments:
i love anything that's savory!
hehehe
although piattos is not really my favorite chips but then it still hits the spot,ne?
i also love junkfoods although we know hat they're bad for us but then i don't give a dang...hehe
>_<
I love Cheetos Cheddar Jalapeno, Lays Classic, Kornets cheese! :)
I can finish a big bag in 1 or 2 sittings, BAD! Plus I like to dip it in spicy salsa. :D
i want pizza flavor.. my favorite now is baconnete
Post a Comment