Sunday, June 20, 2010

Project 365..


I saw a lot of blogger that do this Project 365.
I was curious and I really wanted to try it.

I'm a really not so positive person.
I rant about a lot of things, ever those small ones.
I can't control my way of thinking.

I wanted to do this Project 365 so that
I can accumulate all of those good photos that I will take.
Also, I want to capture one thing that, let's say,
made me happy for that day.
Or even something that I feel grateful for that day.
I know that's one thing that can make me have a positive outlook.

But my fear is, I don't know if I can do it everyday.
I'm a very busy person.
I really prioritize my studies.
So I really don't know If I should start doing this.

Thanks for reading..

PS
Here's an info regarding Project 365. :)


1 comment:

sugar sugar said...

Do it whenever your schedule will let you. :3 Just take random pictures whenever you feel like doing so at least once a week. That'll definitely give you something to look back at after a year.

Goodluck! :3