Here's my collection of finished cross stitches. I started doing this when I was in Grade 2. And until now, I'm still doing small patterns every summer vacation.
my project - Grade 2
I used multi-colored threads.
1st year HS
my project - 2nd year HS
my project - 3rd year HS
2008
2008
2009
..and this is my summer project.
I finished this last week. Since I already did a clock for our living room, I will place this one on my room.
wow! ang galing galing! i dont have the patience to do this so nung grade 5 dinaya at pinasimple ko un cross stitch project namin. haha. i have a bestfriend though, a straight guy who cross stitches.. college na kami non ha
7 comments:
wow ! amazing :)
Nice collection:D
I remember when i was back in pinas pa.. i used to do cross stiches too for schooL projects.. great libangan hehe : )
OOh, I love the 2008 one! Ang lakas ng commitment mo sis, I'm never able to finish any of the cross stitch patterns I start. :))
^ naku sis, yan na ang libangan ko hehe.
wow! ang galing galing! i dont have the patience to do this so nung grade 5 dinaya at pinasimple ko un cross stitch project namin. haha. i have a bestfriend though, a straight guy who cross stitches.. college na kami non ha
Nice :) I actually did the exact same Tweety Pattern when I was in elementary!
wow!kakainspire naman niyan. i love the 2008 project!
Post a Comment