Hello guys.
I'm so happy today, since I already got
my grades for the last sem.
(SY 09-10, Second Sem)

Honestly, I didn't expect to have grades like this.
Because, I experienced a lot last sem.
I encountered a lot of professors who have FAVORITISM.
They even tolerate CHEATING.
So I really thought that grades will be unfair.
I'm so relieved when I saw my grades.
I need to maintain my scholarship,
so that I can still pay discounted tuition fee.
It's the only way that to help my dad.
Anyway, my grade for the Soc Sci subject is still under review.
I hope they can still change it.
Thank you for reading. :)
I'm so happy today, since I already got
my grades for the last sem.
(SY 09-10, Second Sem)

Honestly, I didn't expect to have grades like this.
Because, I experienced a lot last sem.
I encountered a lot of professors who have FAVORITISM.
They even tolerate CHEATING.
So I really thought that grades will be unfair.
I'm so relieved when I saw my grades.
I need to maintain my scholarship,
so that I can still pay discounted tuition fee.
It's the only way that to help my dad.
Anyway, my grade for the Soc Sci subject is still under review.
I hope they can still change it.
Thank you for reading. :)
10 comments:
wow! that´s some high grades :D
congrats!!
nice grades sis. congrats! =)
wow girl!! you are def smart.. :D
Congrats on getting good grades! Keep up the good work. :3
i love that you are studying well while keeping yourself pretty. i adore you for that.
always do good in school. keep it up =)
thanks sisters. :)
wow, congrats girl :) you're an accountancy student right? my sister's a CPA and she always tells my younger cousins to NOT take accountancy in college. hahaha:))
xoxoJoice
http://joice.isgreat.org
^ that's true sis. Accounting course is really really hard.
and the job is hard, too. my sister almost works 24h in a day.. minsan nga nagtetext na lang kame kase di na kame nagkikita sa bahay. haha. but it pays really good:)
Congrats, Trizh. You are one smart girl. :)
Post a Comment