Thursday, June 10, 2010

Moi Collection of DMC Threads




Hello Pretty Ladies. :)

I updated my collection of DMC Thread for cross-stitch.

I started doing cross-stitches when I was in Grade 2.
Since then, I collected every thread that I use.

I became very addicted to this hobby,
that made me wanted to buy the whole organizer of DMC Threads. :)
But of course, that's too expensive.
So I decided to have them slowly.

So here it is.



I already have 129 threads.


Thanks for reading. :))





2 comments:

sugar sugar said...

Wow! That's a lot. O.O I remember buying many of those DMC threads but never finishing any cross stitch LOL! x)

sheri amor said...

i used to have lots of that before.. but now i didn't know where they are now.. :P.. ever since that last storm we had.. i didn't know u had a hobby of crossstiching?