Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bloom Blush Brush, & my 100th post. ;)


Bloom Blush Brush - Php 850.00

I just wanted to share my new discovery
regarding this brush.

Here's the bristles before washing:



then, the bristles after the first wash:


then, the bristles after the 3rd wash:


I hate it. ;(

This brush shed badly.

Is there any remedy for this?

It's really my dream to have a bloom blush brush,
and I never expected that this brush is really this bad.

I'm really really disappointed.

***

5 comments:

Ida said...

oh no :( you could try putting a small ponytail around it and leave it overnight that way. i'm not sure that would solve it but i think it's worth a try. congrats on your 100th post :)

+ S T A R + said...

maybe you need to use a very good brush cleanser and/or conditioner.

try to bring back the shape of your brush.

i think there are a lot of youtube videos about reshaping brushes.

=) good luck trizh

Anonymous said...

That's not too good at all. =(
The only Bloom brush I have is their retractable lip brush, I bought it 5 years ago and it works perfectly. Maybe send an email to the company asking if this is normal and if you can have a replacement? I mean, you payed for ir, and it should last a bit more than 3 washes!
Let me know how that goes! XO

kach said...

That's sad. I also have a bloom blush brush, I bought it January of 2008 and it's still in good condition.

What did you use to clean the brush?

trizh űű said...

iDa - thanks sis, I will try that.

Jing - thanks for the tip. ;)

Marce - thanks ! ;)

kach - I used the Dr. Bronners..