
I wanna share with you my collection of Sophie Kinsella Books..
Confession of Shopaholic
Shopaholic ties the knot
Shopaholic takes manhattan
Shopaholic & Baby
Shopaholic & Sister
Remember me?
The Undomestic Goddess
I enjoyed reading her books..
But my favorite is the Can You keep a secret.
I don't have this book, but I'm planning to buy one soon
eventhough I already read it.
Thanks to my HS classmate. ;)
I love Can You Keep a Secret because of its very funny story.
I finished reading it within one day.
My next favorite is the Shopaholic Series since I can relate to the story. ;P
I'm not impressed with the The Undomestic Goddess and Remember me.
I enjoyed reading it but the story is kinda ordinary.
I will buy the Twenties Girl next year.. ;)
Thanks for reading ! ;))
PS
I really want to make a blush review but my face is full of bruises
because of the subcision..
5 comments:
I like reading her books too but I only collect ebooks. :P Confessions of a shopaholic is actually my fave among her books as I can somehow relate to her. :P
^ wow.. ayoko ng e-books sis, hindi ko kasi maxadong feel. hehe..
i have the complete set of sophie kinsella books too! :D
like pammy, i am soo into e-books. that's the main reason i'm gaga over my mini netbook. :P but i still buy book copies of my faves and kinsella will always be one of them. :P
^ thanks for sharing ! ;)
I've her "The Undomesticated Goddess" book. I find that book funny.
Lots of love,
Post a Comment