Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kryolan T1 Dry Rouge Blush


T1 Dry Rouge Blusher - Php 680.00
( but I got it for 300 bucks from a blog sale! :D )

Here's the blush on me:

without flash..

with flash..

I'm not that confident in wearing this shade
because it's kinda peachy..
but I still like it because it is matte.

Also, when applying this blush,
a stippling brush is needed
to slowly deepen the color.


Thanks for reading ! ;)




6 comments:

xxNikkiDooxx said...

Looks fab on you. You look so healthy and glowing. :)

oOchaOo said...

i think it looks good on you sis :)

Unknown said...

hey peachy blush actually looks good on you. Your skin tone is a bit light and the color looks really nice.

trizh űű said...

thanks sisters ! ;)
it's hard to decide whether a color suits me or not.. thanks for helping. ;)

Witoxicity said...

This shade is so pretty and it looks natural on you. I don't see why you won't wear it out. :)

trizh űű said...

^ thanks sis. ;)