Friday, May 6, 2011

REViEW: The Body Shop Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream



I've never been fond of using hand creams.
I just don't like the sticky feeling and most of the time, I find it
unhygienic because I have this thinking that it can attract more germs.

But right after the SA explained to me about their advocacy regarding
human trafficking, I decided to buy this hand cream just to help.



The Body Shop Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream - Php 199.00


From the container:
"Softens and moisturises. Infused with angelica extract and Community Trade olive oil."



Pros:
+ Made my hands so soft and smooth
+ Cheap price for only 199.00 pesos for 50 ml
+ Easy to carry size
+ Easy to squeeze container
+ Smell is not overpowering
+ Easily absorbed by the skin so there's no sticky feeling :)


Cons:
+ NONE :)

It should be consumed within 12 months upon opening.
But for me, I think I can finish it for less than a year because I really love it. :)

I never thought that I will like it.
I bought it just for me to help the TBS for their advocacy.

Buying this hand cream, gave me a happy feeling.
Not only because I got my first hand cream,
but also because I participated in their very very meaningful advocacy. ♥



No comments: