I woke up early.
And the first thing that came into my mind is what
blouse should I wear for my OJT today.
Until I realize that my OJT
ended yesterday.
It's a bit weird.
So this is the start of my vacation.
I went to Watsons just to update myself about the
latest skin care products there.
I only saw one item that caught my attention.
The SKIN PROTEC Sanitizer.
The packaging is really really cute.
Plus I love the wild berry scent.
It costs 40.00 pesos only. :)
Here are the other items that I bought:
I find the tissues from watsons very cheap but have good quality.
That's why I still prefer to buy those 3 boxes for 99 pesos because
that way, I can save money and time.
After this I had my very early dinner, (around 5:30 PM) at Max's.
Chicken Burger
Sizzling Tofu
Pancit Luglog
These are my favorite foods from Max's :)
Thanks guys for reading my posts. :)
2 comments:
pancit luglog!! i miss eating it! you should try it at razon's too, it's suuuuper good :D
^ ooohh. That's a nice suggestion. I'll try that soon. :) Thanks !
Post a Comment