I love thrift shopping.
I can't explain the feeling whenever I see shoes,
dress, tees, shorts, etc that are less than 300 pesos each,
and still, in good condition.
It's like I want to buy everything. haha. :)
(as if I really can)
So today, I decided to go to an Ukay Ukay store,
because they have new items today.
Like what you can see on the pics,
I bought more basic tees and shorts today.

Shorts for Php 85.00 each.


Basic Tees and Dress for Php 75.00 each.
For all of these stuff, I spent less than 1,000 pesos.
It's really amazing how can my 1,000 pesos buy all of these clothes.
Especially nowadays, that a certain piece of clothing may cost 1,000 pesos in the malls.
I hope to share more Ukay finds here.. :)
3 comments:
I agree with you! I also buy some of my clothes from Ukay Ukay...but I really look for signs if its worth buying... hehe ^_^
^ you're right. We just want to make the most out of our money right? :)
great finds! where do you usually go?
i'm also now following you, GT sis. :)
Post a Comment