I've been wanting, ever since I had my own room,
to have something that can make it have that nice and comfortable aura.
Of course, it is my private place therefore I wanted everything in there
to make me feel so relax and safe.
At first, I'm not into scents since I'm really sensitive,
and I can get allergic easily.
But after trying this
ZEN ZEST AROMATHERAPY ROOM FRAGRANCE,
Description from the bottle:
"Banish the day's stresses with
this delightful and soothing room fragrance.
Infused with a bouquet of floral essences,
its relaxing and balancing aroma ensures peaceful sleep."
Ingredients:
SD Ethyl Alcohol, Deionized Water, Fragrance, Fixative.
Yes, the scent is very relaxing.
I really love how it can make me sleep fast. :)
Plus, 150mL for 200+ Pesos?
That's quite cheap.
Honestly, I'm addicted to it. :D
"Banish the day's stresses with
this delightful and soothing room fragrance.
Infused with a bouquet of floral essences,
its relaxing and balancing aroma ensures peaceful sleep."
Ingredients:
SD Ethyl Alcohol, Deionized Water, Fragrance, Fixative.
Yes, the scent is very relaxing.
I really love how it can make me sleep fast. :)
Plus, 150mL for 200+ Pesos?
That's quite cheap.
Honestly, I'm addicted to it. :D
And, I'm now thinking of buying the Linen Fragrance.
And the Massage Oil.
And the Fragrance Oil.
Oh, I want to have all of these. :)
Visit their website : www.zenzestasia.com
And the Massage Oil.
And the Fragrance Oil.
Oh, I want to have all of these. :)
Visit their website : www.zenzestasia.com

No comments:
Post a Comment