Yuph, I won 3 BDJ Forget-Me-Not Notebooks!
Last May 18, 2011, an email was sent to me with the subject
Survey for BDJ 2012.
This survey asked about the suggestions that I can give for the
improvement of the BDJ Planner, asked feedback about the features
of the BDJ Planner 2011, about the coupons, and many more.
And the first 300 who can submit the accomplished survey will win 3 BDJ FMN Notebooks..
After a while, maybe 2 weeks, an email was sent again to me,
informing me that I won.
So I replied as soon as I can.
Then, they set a date for the shipping.
After several weeks, I didn't receive anything.
So I decided to send the BDJ Admin a message that I haven't received anything yet that time.
Good thing, they answered my concern promptly.
And after several days,
I already received the package. :)
I'm so happy that I smiled so big to the courier.
I so love them. :)
2 comments:
The notebooks look cute! :)
thanks sis pammy! :)
Post a Comment