Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finished Products -- July 2010



Hello girls !

Prelims week already passed,
but I'm still busy.
I was asked to be the model for our college
since they'll be making new fliers to promote our school.
We did the pictorial yesterday.

It was soooo tiring !
It's hard to sustain the smile on my face.
And I had to retouch my makeup for nth time.

Anyway,
here's my finished products for the month of July.



I know that those are fewer than the last month's finished products.
I was just so lazy to use anything.
That's why pimples are sprouting everywhere.
LOL.


Take Care Everyone !



7 comments:

JoiceyTwenty said...

cool :) san ka nag-aaral sis? :)

trizh űű said...

^ naku sis.. somewhere unfamiliar. hihi. :)

黒澤 ヌードル said...

congatz sis. :)

RHiAN said...

oh well same question here :)
i'm curious hehe..
wanna see the flyer itself ;)

RHiAN♥

trizh űű said...

-- waa. yoko i-mention. kakahiya. hindi naman kilala. hehe. :)

Unknown said...

well magiging familiar na sya kase ikaw na magpopromote :)) congrats!

RHiAN said...

malay mo alam namin ?? xD